Tuesday, July 20, 2010

One Month Old Already

Owen is one month old, I can't believe how fast time flies. He is starting to smile, his first real big one was for his dad. He still loves to be cuddled, but enjoys time on the floor too. His favorite time is in the shower or bath, he absolutely loves the water and is calm and content the whole time. He usually stays calm afterward for a while too. He cries very little and usually he has a good reason to cry, he's either hungry or needs his diaper changed. As of yesterday sleep is not of concern to him. He wakes early and isn't napping well at all. It couldn't be because he has three older siblings that are far from quiet, he doesn't mind noise but the shriek or burst of loud noise does tend to wake him up, it only frustrates me slightly. He is a true blessing.


Today he was not in the mood for pictures but
I tried anyway.


I love this picture even with my hair blowing wildly.

Finally asleep, it was short lived.


No comments: