Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Owen's Haircut

Owen wanted to look just like his daddy so he got his first buzz cut. He loves his dad, if Ben is doing something he wants to do it too. He probably knows more about the new (old) tractor than I do, and after they complete any job he has to make sure I check it out and praise their work. He wants tools his size to do just what Ben does. This kid tests all the limits and tips us over the edge every day sometimes every hour, but he also tells us "I love you, mommy, or I love you, daddy" at least ten times a day. He makes me crazy and he makes me smile, but if he turns out anything similar to his oldest brother in 8 years then we're good because I remember incredibly difficult days with Beau and sometimes I can't believe the funny, respectful, social, well-adjusted adolescent he has become.

No comments: