Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kittens and Buckets

The kids each got a new kitten. We like having outdoor cats to help keep the mice at bay because we live next to a large field and mice are in the area, mostly the shed and so far not the house but we'd like to keep it that way. So we've gone through many a kitten, they like to wander and out here that isn't always a good thing. So Beau, Anna and Luke all picked a kitten. Unfortunately, Beau picked the runt and she died last night, it was very sad. Luke's kitten isn't fairing so well right now either, but Anna's kitten is flourishing. Owen is not interested in the kittens at all but posed for a picture. I don't know why I don't have a picture of Anna on my camera but I know she does on hers so I'll have to get that on here later. The kittens names were/are Tiny (Beau's), Erin (Luke's) and Fluffy is Anna's.


We had a beautiful day the other day so I took advantage of it and got wood chopped
and stacked, and during a break stuck Owen in this bucket for a few
cute pictures. He was very cooperative and very cute.



No comments: