Thursday, May 3, 2012

Big Kids

Yesterday while Owen and Luke were showering I peeked out the window to see what Anna and Beau were up to. I have no idea what they were doing, but I loved that they were doing it together.
Beau had his work gloves on because he had been chopping weeds with some tool that he thinks is fun to use. Anna stopped riding her scooter to go check out whatever Beau was doing.
It is in the third picture that you can see what he is doing, he had a lighter and he was trying to burn a weed, or as Anna called it a daisy and she wouldn't let him burn it.
So what I thought was a fun conversation was really an argument. Oh well.
They stayed out there even after I nixed the lighter usage.



Anna agreed to his burning the weed next to what she called the daisy.




























No comments: