Friday, March 15, 2013

Time with Pepere

Pepere has headed back to the great north, hopefully all the snow has melted. My kids have learned a lot having him and two great grandmothers still alive. They are so blessed to see an older generation, hear their stories, see how strong they are body and mind even though the are over 90. There was a time when Beau was unsure of old people because he really didn't know any, but now I saw him have a great conversation with Pepere and I saw the genuine interest he had and the awe of the knowledge he walked away with. My children have respect for their elders that many children never get to develop because they have never had the opportunity. I am so thankful for their great grandparents, and the love that extends between the generations. My children have greatly benefitted from that love.







No comments: