Thursday, December 12, 2013

Preparing

The nativity is set, the tree is up, the stockings are hung, gingerbread houses complete, and the Christmas specials have begun. Luke and Owen are watching Owens favorite show Paw Patrol tonight. 
I rearranged the living room and did some holiday cleaning. Before bed we will light the Advent wreath and discuss some small things the kids can do every day to help them remember the real reason for the season. I'm hoping to blog about it each day but the rate I've been going that might be a stretch. 
It's my goal to accomplish one task every day that I don't want to do, sometimes it's a list of small tasks and sometimes it's that one thing I've been putting off way too long. Sometimes doing a little at a time adds up to a lot.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved catching up on everyone. Stick to your plan for getting that list knocked down each day! Blogging twice a week will keep us pretty happy! Love You more than you know. Nana!