Saturday, June 18, 2011

Where I've Been

Life afforded me an opportunity I'd never expected last week. I got to go spend a week with my husband and no children in paradise. I headed to the U.S. Virgin Islands last Wednesday to meet up with Ben where he was working. We snorkeled, hiked, and remembered what it was like to just be a couple without kids hanging from us, interrupting or requiring something. It was fabulous. It was a trip where thousands of memories made, and our love glowed and grew and we just got to breathe.

Cinnamon Bay at sunset on St. John's.

Driving down the road in St. John's.

Buck Island in St. Croix, where one of Ben's main projects is located.

Proof in a picture, that we were really there.


There are lots more stories to share about our trip. Jellyfish, no-see-ums, flights
humidity, sunsets. A fabulous time and I am so overwhelmingly thankful to have had the opportunity.


No comments: