Friday, April 27, 2018

After the reflections

Sometimes teaching religious education is a burden, but last week I realized how worth it it was.
After the children shared what they learned I asked
them to share what we could do better.
That's when it got fun.
"Drink less coffee, you guys are hyper"
"Use the spotlight more"
"Rearrange the desks so we sit in a circle more."
"More treats"
"Less tests"
There was no negative comments, and we learned what really reached them.
It was fun to learn how much they liked to communicate with eachother and grow as a community.
Teaching religious ed helps me to dig deeper into my own faith,
frequently I find something I don't know and have to look it up or I am reminded of something
I have forgetten.
Always seek to know God more, always seek to grow closer...

No comments: