Friday, April 27, 2012

Girl Time Interrupted


Anna loves her American Girl Dolls. Bama recently sent her two tutus or skirts or whatever you want to call them. She loved them. She also sent a black leotard. I don't know how many hours she spent sewing but I do know the smile it brought to Anna's face was worth every minute of her time. My mom loves to create things for her grandchildren, if she can't spend every day with them because they live so far away she spends hours creating things for them no matter how frustrating the project becomes or how long it takes she always finishes it. Anna was playing quietly in her room and I remember Bama wanted pictures, so I went upstairs to grab a few.

Unfortunately Owen followed me, he had to pose with the dolls too.
 Then he insisted on sitting in Anna's lap since the dolls had been there. He's cute and Anna tolerates him well, but she loves being a girl and doing her own thing so it isn't often I let her girl time get interrupted, but sometimes it just can't be helped.

No comments: