Wednesday, June 3, 2009

School's Out For Summer

Anna is sad, she didn't want school to end. Beau is ecstatic and has been playing since 6 this morning. Anna slept until 8:30, Luke only until 7. I'm going to try to continue getting up early and being up before Ben leaves for work. The key word is try. I was up before 7 today. We need milk, but I don't really want to take all three children to the store even though I am happy they are home for summer. They are having so much fun doing whatever they want that I don't want to interrupt and we will head out later this afternoon. Anna and Luke are bathed and wearing matching tie dye shirts that Anna's class made. They had an extra and since Luke was there so much the teacher thought he needed one. It took a little convincing to get Luke to wear it, he didn't like all the colors or something. Anna continues to remind me of all the projects she wants to get done this summer. The list is long. Today is fold all the laundry day. I've already finished getting stuff ready for the garage sale for next weekend (Ben won't be ready for this weekend, his shed has a little more to go.) I also want to get the porch cleaned off before the sale because I might set it up there instead of the driveway, it depends on the weather. Beau has already watered the plants this morning, I think I'm going to like having these little errand doers home.
Enjoy your Wednesday, I am definitely enjoying mine.

1 comment:

heidi said...

That's so nice that her class made him a shirt, too!!

I'm contemplating a garage sale but not sure I have much worth selling. It's a lot of work and I want to make sure I'll get some profit from it, ya know?

We still have 2 1/2 more days of school left!