Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of School

They were up early and ready to go. No arguing, no lectures, just got there stuff done and got out the door. Wish everyday could go so smoothly. Luke isn't in any of the pictures because of all mornings to sleep in he chose today. He was still ready to go on time but not in time for pictuers. We'll get his on his first day of school next Wednesday. Ben took Beau to school, so I have yet to see his classroom or talk to his teacher. I took Anna and she did great hung her bag in her locker hugged me goodbye and headed to the playground never looking back. It is strange to have them at two different schools but they are handling it well. Looking forward to another great year. 1st and 2nd graders, wow how time flies.







As we were pulling out I couldn't resist the photo op so I stopped the van, made Anna jump out and crouch down in the flowers in her butterfly shirt. She has a butterfly backpack too, but it was a spur of the moment thing. At first she was worried there might be snakes but I assured her and we snapped a couple before jumping in the van and heading off to school, and I am so glad we did. I will be framing one of these.

No comments: