Friday, May 15, 2009

One last note

On Sunday, Mother's Day we transplanted six plants from a friend's yard. It was fantastic. We finally have plants in our yard. It makes a nice small barrier between our property and the lot next to us. Hopefully by the end of the summer we will have a few more plants and the other side of the property will have a line of bushes, plants, trees, anything.
However, Monday morning we woke up to this...


See my poor plants languishing helplessly in the cold soil covered in snow. It is disheartening, but maybe they will live.

Then last night as I was sitting on the couch catching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy (pretty good I thought, Ben thought it was cheesy, what he watched anyway) I looked out the sliding door to see this. I couldn't stop myself from grabbing the camera, and I love what I captured.


I have a new project for myself soon and you can bet these will be used in it. It involves an old door my great friend has waiting for me.

No comments: