Friday, May 22, 2009

A Typical Morning




I finally caught a morning on the camera. One of my favorite parts of everyday now that the weather is nice is walking behind the kids to the bus stop. I love watching them run or dilly-dally, or race (and sometimes argue about the winner). I love watching their backpacks bounce up and down and Luke trying to keep up, he usually holds my hand. Today he did run ahead. I love Anna tiptoeing over the cow guard, she didn't cross it alone until a few weeks ago, she finally overcame her fear. She amazes me. We usually have one dog with us, sometimes we get a leas, sometimes not. Today Zip broke his tie up and came with us. Sometimes the kids held on sometimes he ran free. The picture on the fence will forever be one I love until I take some with better smiles. They sit there every morning for a short time, until the rocks need thrown or grass needs picked or on a really good day there is a bunny to chase. I love that the house is in the background, our house, I love our house. The sun is shining and the grass is green. Summer is almost here. Soon we won't be racing to the bus stop, but we'll still be up early enjoy the cooler mornings and spending our days exploring. I'm looking forward to the end of this school year routine and forward to our summer routine, whatever it may be. Enjoy a glimpse into our morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a great posting! Congrats on the 10 years! I need a new picture for the screen saver at work. Could you send me the fence photoa to mt work e-mail?
Love to all. Aunt Patty/Nana