Monday, September 29, 2008

Ten Things I Believe

1. I believe love overcomes.
2. I believe laughing through tears makes the world a better place.
3. I believe children need discipline.
4. I believe real friends are there when you need them.
5. I believe having a sister is a true blessing.
6. I believe failures make you stronger.
7. I believe life can overwhelm you but you can overcome it.
8. I believe facing fears makes you grow as a person.
9. I believe my children have taught me more than anyone else.
10. I believe family is very important.

1 comment:

Over-Caffeinated said...

Hey, thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog... your daughter is beautiful! I love your "I believe" list... I haven't read down more posts to know if you have more kiddos besides the gorgeous girl, but I will! :)

Ondrea