Thursday, August 25, 2011

Daisy, My Love

Or more accurately Owen's love...

Daisy I have a pony for you.

Here, take it.

Oh bother, I'll come to you.
Oh he's coming around yeah!

I'm Listening, tell me Owen.

Oh Owen you are a story teller.
I see your mouth (close it would you)
Now I must check out your mouth.

See, I'm already gagging girls.

He left me, what will I ever do.

He came back, and I think he's smitten.
She's right, I'm quite taken with this beauty.

For those friends and family who prayed for Daisy almost one year ago, when she was 2 lbs 11 oz losing weight and early as could be, look at her now. Thanks for praying. She is amazing, you could never tell she came 11 weeks too early. Owen and Daisy have always shared a special bond, he used to sit on her even when she was only 6 or 7 lbs, and she'd smile. After being apart for three months it was like they picked up where they left off just more mobile.

No comments: