Monday, October 24, 2011

Girls Day Out

Saturday Anna and I had a girls day out. It was fantastic, nothing too crazy but lots of time together. First we went to The Am Girl Doll Store in Alpharetta, where we got Rebecca's hair done. Anna has become a stylist as of late and will do her doll's hair often but it just needed some professional help. Now that we know what we (she) was doing wrong I think between the two of us we should be able to keep it looking good on our own. While we waited for her doll to be finished we grabbed lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, delicious, and the oreo cheesecake (Anna's pick) we shared was really yummy but I think she ate more than I did. We stopped at a few clothing stores supplementing Anna's wardrobe with some needed (and not so needed but they were on clearance) items. Shopping with Anna is always interesting, her style is all her own and if she had her way her cousins would get a new wardrobe too. After our shopping adventure we picked up Rebecca who looked fabulous and headed to Anna's haircut. Anna got about 4 inches cut off and it looks fabulous. She loves it too. I thought we'd head home after that but Anna had no desire to go home and asked to go to another mall, ugh on a Saturday. However, I obliged because well I enjoyed being out and about too without a one-year-old to take in and out, the freedom was nice. Anna texted my good friend Tammy and next thing I knew Anna had plans for the rest of the day. So I took Anna to Tammy's hotel where she hung out with Hannah (a fantastic 13 year old) and Tammy. She had a great evening and I met her at the little league game that Tammy was in town for her son Ethan. We had a great time watching the game and headed home about 10. Luke and Owen joined us for the game while Beau and Ben took in a haunted house. It was a great day.

No comments: