Monday, October 17, 2011

October 15

It's a couple days late, but I didn't forget I just didn't know what I wanted to post. October 15th is recognized as National Day of Pregnancy and Infant Loss awareness day and not that I don't remember all the time that there are two more children in our family but on this particular day I think about it a little more, sometimes the feelings of longing and missing those little souls are stronger and penetrate deeper and I hold on a little tighter to what I have here and know one day I'll reunite in heaven with my loves there. Tonight I came across a website that makes cards that say things I want to say to my friends or I would have liked said to me. I think it is a great idea and I'm going to get some to have on hand for that friend or acquaintance to let them know their baby mattered just as each one of them matter. The web site is http://lostforwordscardline.com/
If you know someone that could use a card please send them one or ask me to, I'd be happy to recognize a life that was brief but that was.
God Bless all those who have experienced the loss of a child be it through miscarriage, still births, illnesses, or accidents, know your child is remembered.

No comments: