Monday, February 2, 2009

Let's Go Fly A Kite

Let's go fly a kite up to the highest height,
and send it soaring, up through the atmosphere
up where there is clear...
Or, we can fly it to the moon. That is what Anna did, she had the greatest conversations with Ben while they were flying the kite. I can't even remember what they all were she just kept changing the topic. But my favorite was when she told Ben the kite was flying to the moon. Then Ben started telling her about the moon being out at night, and Anna said but dad the moon is right there. Oh yeah I guess it is. I didn't get a picture of it because I was too busy listening to their conversation and taking pictures of their rears. I had to lay down to get these pictures of them and the kite but it was totally worth it. I will tresure these for a long time. I love the deep blue color of the sky and I'm definitely going to frame one of these for Anna's room.

See dad the moon is right there...that is what she is pointing towards.



I don't think he could possibly love her any more.


2 comments:

The Whole Eagan Family said...

You are truly in God's country. He has been so good to you. There is nothing more blessed than a daddy with his little girl. She is beautiful and so is your land. May you always see the joy in your life.

MOm

Mrs B said...

Isn't it amazing how much daddies love their daughters? What a magical moment for her. She will probably always remember that moment...