Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cranium Fun

The kids and I played Cranium the kids version tonight. We had a lot of fun. Beau and Anna were able to name three of the five closest planets to the sun and spell the word giggle (I didn't make them spell it backwards.)
Luke was on my team. This is his picture of a monkey. Then underneath it Luke was able to guess a flat wheel (flat tire) from my drawing, it helps that we just had a flat tire on the van a week or so ago and he was able to remember it well.
This bottom picture is Anna's drawing of a tennis racket, I wasn't sure she would know what she was doing but she did great even if her handle is a little wide.
The thing next to it was Luke's drawing of an arm, it was supposed to be an otter, but he thought Beau said "arm". We all had a good laugh over that one.


No comments: