Saturday, November 1, 2008

Anna's Halloween

Anna's day started as a flower, her class all dressed as something in the forest made out of paper bags, very cute. We spent a couple hours this week helping out. She worked hard on it and the whole class had a great time.

She enjoyed treats with her class and little brother and then they went outside to play, we had already paraded through the school in costume. Then this happened see the look on her face...I'm not sure if it was sugar induced or just a halloween trance...but look down at the next few pictures.
See her face says the same thing...I think I fried my brain with SUGAR...but this little treat sure brought out the best because we coaxed out some smiles later.
This profile is just too perfect to not add.
Then the full length view of her costume, she looked in the mirror and said "I look cute." No vanity here. She loved her hat too. That was my half hour wal-mart run in between halloween parties, mom to the rescue.
SEE THIS SMILE>>>
This was almost a smile.
And then there is this with the hat down low and reveling in her jack-o-lantern being lit up.


I'd say she had a good day, we will pay for it a little today with sleepy children, but we'll give them a little sugar and all will be well in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

definatly the most beautiful cowgirl i have ever seen!!!