Saturday, October 11, 2008

Almost done...


Well we are almost done, only a coat closet and the stairwell to go, plus a second coat on my bedroom and closet but that is the easiest part. Above is the kitchen, you can slightly see in the corner with the ladder the color variation where we transition from the living room to the kitchen, I am very happy with how it turned out.
This one below is Ben painting into the corner where the color transitions.
I thought I had one more of the living room, but it wouldn't be great anyway because now the fireplace is in and it is so much better. I will try and send out more pictures with more rooms tonight.
For now Ben is already there and I have plenty of errands to run this morning, so the girls are shopping, well sort of for a fire poker and tile grout and then we need to get out there and get to work.
Enjoy, we are.

No comments: