Sunday, October 26, 2008

We're Getting There

The wood floor is DONE. It looks fabulous.
Now the tiling in the master bath, not so much done. I got one side of the tub backsplash done, the long side, now only the two short sides to go. I also started the first row in the shower. Ben didn't cut the cement board all the way in the doorway so I only hit my head 7 times tonight. Tomorrow morning I will attempt to cut it or hit my head 7 more times depends on how the morning goes. I'm hoping to get the next row in on the two walls I've started and then get the first row in on the other two walls. While that is setting up I will probably go paint some more doors. We definitely have our work cut out for us and the days are quickly ticking away. Three weeks tomorrow. That isn't very many. Wish us luck, we need it.

No comments: