Monday, October 6, 2008

Halloween costumes

5 Minutes for Mom is giving away some halloween costumes. The one Anna in particular has been eyeing is the cowgirl. She saw it weeks ago and switched from her normal princess to a cowgirl. Beau would really like the astronaut costume size 8-10. He is really into aliens and space. The library book of the week that we have read over and over is Soccer Mom for Outerspace. Luke wants to be a power ranger, I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that one, but maybe I'll win one of the other costumes so I won't feel guilty getting a RED power ranger. If Beau isn't an astronaut I will be designing a Bionicle costume, should be interesting. Can't he just be a starfish again, well not really everything is in storage. But the countdown is on and soon we will all be in our new home with our long lost stuff.

No comments: