Saturday, December 13, 2008

My New Look

So what do you think about my Christmas festive blog. I worked hard on getting the new look last night. So I really probably could have spent my time a little more wisely but I had fun. I made the header myself and the background I found on a free site. I am pretty psyched about it, my blog feels like the best way to stay connected with everyone out there and I really like being able to change the look of it and designing it represent us as little bit more. I don't have a clue what html codes are but I can copy and paste, and I can cut and paste to make the headers in a free program I found on the internet. It was fun and I only feel slightly guilty for spending the time on it.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do, not I'll probably get 20 hits a day just because I go to it myself so many times.
Coming soon...Beau's Christmas program.

No comments: